New beginnings, fresh starts, reaffirmation of love and promises for a brighter future all come to mind as we ring in a New Year. There are the superficial, yet purposeful promises we make to ourselves. We resolve to get in shape, lose weight, improve career paths and the like. Then there are the heartfelt promises we make to others, whether aloud or in our minds. We want to care more, express love more, reverse bad feelings in old relationships or seek out new loving relationships. We try our very best to put these desires into words. Find the perfect words! Choose among hundreds of genuine heartfelt Happy New Year wishes and greetings for your family, friends and loved ones.
Happy New Year Wishes for Friends
- Wishing you a Happy New Year with hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come.
- Out with the old, in with the new, may you be happy the whole year through. Happy New Year!
- As I think about our friendship and how happy it has made me, I want to wish you happiness in the year to come.
- I would like to say how much joy you have given me, and wish for you joy and happiness in return. Happy New Year!
- Friend, neighbor, confidante. You have so improved my life that as we enter a New Year, I wish you a return on all the love you have shown me. Happy New Year.
- Counting my blessings, wishing you more. Hope you enjoy the New Year in store. Have a joyous New Year, my dear friend!
- A new year is like a blank book. The pen is in your hands. It is your chance to write a beautiful story for yourself. Happy New Year.
Happy New Year Wishes for Your Boyfriend or Girlfriend
- Another year filled with sweet memories and joyous times has passed. You made my year special and I wish you continue to do so. With you around, every moment is an occasion for me. I hope you have a great year ahead. May God bless my love, with his care and warmth. I love you and wish you a very Happy New Year.
- Every New Year wish I ever made came true when I met you. Thank you sweetheart… Happy New Year with love.
- As we enter the New Year together, let’s resolve to appreciate the love we share and watch it grow deeper. Happy New Year my love.
- You witnessed my every pratfall and tolerated every bad joke. You’re still smiling with me and I love you for that. Happy New Year as we continue to laugh together.
- I resolve to stop wasting my resolutions on myself and use them to repay you for the warmth you’ve shown me. Happy New Year my love.
- New dreams, new hopes, new experiences and new joys. Wishing my new love a very Happy New Year.
- All my wishes, all my hopes, all my dreams, and mostly all my love for a Happy New Year.
- Best wishes to my beloved friend for an amazing year ahead. May the sunshine of happiness always shine above you. May the dove of peace rest over you and live in your home. May the dense forest of love surround you all year round. May you have a lovely New Year.
Happy New Year Wishes for Best Friend
- Hey girl! Happy New Year to a maker of memories, link to laughter, manufacturer of merriment, and best of all … Best Friend! Sending love for an outrageous New Year!
- Knowing you has been a master class in true friendship. In the New Year, I hope to emulate your love and warmth. Wishing you a very Happy New Year.
- And may we live in a world at peace and with the awareness of God’s love in every sunset, every flower’s unfolding petals, every baby’s smile, every lover’s kiss, and every wonderful, astonishing, miraculous beat of our heart.
- Another year has passed, another year has come. I wish for you, that with every year you touch all your dreams. May God pour love and care on you. Happy New Year.
- Another year of success and happiness has passed. With every new year, comes greater challenges and obstacles in life. I wish you courage, hope and faith to overcome all the hurdles you face. May you have a great year and a wonderful time ahead. God bless you.
Happy New Year Wishes for Family
- My sister, my first friend, my constant support. In the coming year, I wish you all the blessings you richly deserve. I love you, Sis.
- At the New Year, we look back upon warm memories. You’ve had a hand in every wonderful warm memory I have, Mom. Happy New Year Mom.
- Happy New Year, Grandma. I wish you a bright New Year, just like every year you have brightened in my life. Thank you.
- To my awesome brother … thank you for the fun and sometimes embarrassing memories we share. Let’s keep that tradition going in the upcoming year! Happy New Year with love.
- As I look forward to a New Year, I always think of the gifts my parents have given me. Though we’re miles apart, you are always in my thoughts and prayers. Happy New Year with gratitude.