- Are you good at art?
- Do you like art?
- Did you learn art at school when you were a child?
- What kind of art do you like?
- What kind of paintings do people like?
- Is there any artwork on the wall in your room?
- Is art popular in your country?
- Have you ever been to an art gallery?
- Do you think children can benefit from going to art galleries?
- How do you think art classes affect children’s development?
- Do you like dessert?
- Do you like sweets?
- Do you like eating cake?
- How often do you eat cake?
- When do you usually eat cake?
- Have you ever made a cake?
- Do you know how to bake a cake?
- Is there a variety of sweets in your country?
- Do you care about fashion?
- What kind of clothes do you usually wear?
- Are there any traditional clothes in your country?
- Do you ever wear the traditional clothes of your country?
- Where do you usually buy your clothes?
- Have you ever worn a uniform?
- Do most people in your country follow fashion?
- How has fashion changed in your country in recent years?
- Do you think fashion is an important part of our life?
- What are the benefits of following fashion?
- Do you think your tastes in fashion will be the same when you are old?
- Do you have many friends?
- How often do you go out with friends?
- Tell me about your best friend at school
- Which is more important to you, friends or family?
- Are your friends mostly your age or different ages?
- Do you prefer to have one particular friend or a group of friends?
- What do you like doing most with your friend/s?
- What makes a friend into a good friend?
: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/sunrise/public_html/wp-content/themes/Newspaper/includes/wp_booster/td_block.php
on line 353